Agosti Fire Investigations has been providing investigation, consultation, and expert witness testimony in fire and explosion related areas throughout the United States for more than 20 years. Whether you are an insurance company, attorney firm, manufacturer, individual, or other entity, Agosti Fire can provide you with qualified and experienced experts.
Our investigators have the experience and education necessary to consult in all fire related matters. Our experts have years of experience in the fire service, arson investigation, fire prevention code compliance, and incident command procedures. Their education and qualifications acquired through experience, interdepartmental programs, Junior Colleges, and Colleges in fire and non- fire related fields. Our experts are nationally and internationally certified.
Agosti Fire Investigations is headquartered in the Chicagoland area and serves clients through the United States. Contact us today.
- Vehicles & heavy equipment
- Manufacturing plants and equipment
- Hazardous Sites – Asbestos & Hazardous Material Incidents
- Civil arson defense
- Insurance claim denial & bad faith case
- Criminal arson defense
- Aggravated arson defense
- Smoke alarm issues, inspections, code compliance, egress, fire alarm systems, sprinklers. Hazardous Material storage and code compliance
- Life Safety Code Analysis
- Exits, sprinkler systems, extinguishing systems, egress, code compliance, inspections
- Strategy and Tactics used in fire operations
- Communications and Response
- Incident Command Operations
- Fireground safety
- RIT operations
- Consultation, Strategy, and Expert Testimony
- Evaluation, Consultation, code compliance, Safety issues, Strategy for litigation