Investigation, Consultation, and Expert Witness Testimony in Fire related areas.
John Michael Agosti & Associates investigators and staff are experts in fire & explosion related areas. With over 20 years serving clients throughout the United States. Whether you are an insurance company, attorney, manufacturer, Individual, or other entity, Agosti & Associates can provide you with qualified and experienced experts that you need.
Areas of Fire Consulting, Investigation, Analysis, & Expert Testimony include:
Fire Origin & Cause Determination
- Single family homes to complex commercial structures
- Vehicles and heavy equipment
- Manufacturing plants and equipment
- Hazardous Sites – Asbestos & Hazardous Material Incidents
Civil Litigation & Criminal Arson Defense
- Analysis and evaluation, consultation, Expert Testimony and strategy for pending litigation
- Civil Arson Defense
- Civil Claim Denial
- Criminal Arson Defense
- Criminal Aggravated Arson Defense
Fire & Building Code Analysis
- Inspections, code compliance, egress, fire alarm systems, sprinklers,Hazardous Material storage and code compliance
- Life Safety Code Analysis
- Exits, sprinkler systems, extinguishing systems, egress, code compliance, inspections
Smoke Detector Issues including Codes and Analysis
- Locations, operations, code compliance, testing
Injuries or Fatalities to Civilians & Fire Department Personnel
- Evaluation, Consultation, code compliance, Safety Issues, Strategy for litigation
Fire Related Expert Testimony
- Consultation, Strategy, and Expert Testimony
Fire Department Management & Operations
- Strategy and Tactics used in fire operations
- Communications and Response
- Incident Command Operations
Fire Department Safety Operations
- Safety Operations
- RIT Team operations, communications
Agosti & Associates investigators have the experience and education necessary to consult in any fire related area. All of our experts have had years of experience in the fire service, arson investigation, fire prevention code compliance, and incident command procedures. Their education and qualifications acquired through experience, interdepartmental programs, Junior Colleges, and Colleges in fire and non- fire related fields. Many have multiple certifications in fire and emergency related areas. All of our fire experts are Certified Fire Investigators with national and international certifications.
Agosti & Associates provides fire origin and cause investigations, fire consulting, and fire expert witness services throughout the United States. Agosti & Associates is headquartered in the Chicagoland area and has satellite offices throughout the Midwest. Our Fire Experts are within driving distances of Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Iowa, Ohio, Minnesota, and Missouri. Agosti & Associates provides consulting and expert witness testimony throughout the Unites States and Canada.